Phone: 940/567-7204 ext. 298
Degrees and Certifications:
Associate of Arts - Community Journalism (American River College, Sacramento, CA) Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Journalism (Texas A&M University, College Station,TX) Master of Education - Reading (Stephen F Austin, Nacogdoches, TX) Licensed Academic Language Therapist (Dyslexia)
Study Hall 7:30 to 8:00 - only with a pass from Coley
Period 1 8:00 to 8:50 - Business English
Breakfast Break/Activity Period 8:50 - 9:17
Period 2 9:21 - 10:06 - English 2
Period 3 10:10 - 10:55 - English 2
Period 4 10:59 - 11:44 - Communications 2
Lunch 11:44 - 12:14
Period 5 12:18 - 1:03 - Conference
Period 6 1:07 - 1:52 - English 2
Period 7 1:56 - 2:41 - English 2
Period 8 2:45 - 3:30 - TSI English Prep
- Expectations for success include a binder with a divider each class and a pouch for supplies. The school provides this and I will teach you to keep it organized.
- Students need earbuds, that will fit in the pencil pouch, for listening to audiobooks and Chromebook videos.
- Students will keep a list of passwords, a calendar and assignment sheets for all classes. We will learn to do it on paper and as a Chromebook app. This will be a weekly grade. My expectation is that students will know their access to Skyward to check their grades.
- This is a reading and writing class, and we will read and write daily in class. If you are unprepared, there will be consequences.
- A plug-in mouse is a handy tool to use with the Chromebook.
- Parents can access the Class of 2024 and Class of 2022 Facebook pages for information about class activities. This is a handy way to send group and individual reminders about Class doings. Parents can link into Google Classroom also to see assignments and grades listed there.